About the Role
Reporting to Director HR, the Regional HR Business Partner is both strategic and hands-on, partnering closely with the Regional VP and broader Northeast leadership teams to provide full-cycle HR support to our field remediation and consulting teams. This role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing exceptional partnership, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. The person who fills this role should have a passion for recruiting and strong interest in supporting talent acquisition efforts across the division. This role will be based in the greater Philadelphia or South Jersey region and will flex time between our Robbinsville, NJ and West Chester, PA offices.
- HR Projects & Programs: Learn the business, industry, and culture. Build partnerships with business leaders & HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs, initiatives, and functional improvements. These programs should be tailored to the unique challenges of the industry, foster a positive organizational culture, and support business objectives.
- Talent Management: Drive successful execution of HR and talent management processes related to organizational development, talent acquisition, and talent/leadership development.
- Employee Relations/Compliance: In collaboration with business leaders and people managers, develop and deploy programs that foster employee engagement and retention across a geographically dispersed employee population. Work with leaders to manage the resolution of complex employment matters, including investigations, complaints, performance management, and dispute resolution. Provide SME advice, counsel, and hands-on support, ensuring compliance with company policies and all federal/state/local employment laws.
- Analytics & Dashboards: Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Opportunity to support high-priority Remediation business unit and help scale the wider business.
- Opportunity to join a $350M+ high-growth industry disruptor with 3x stock appreciation post-IPO.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.