The Regional Property Director is responsible for the overall operational and financial performance their assigned portfolio of properties to achieve the business objectives of the company. The Regional Property Director will lead their team to establish the highest level of customer service in creating the ultimate residential lifestyle for each property. The newly hired Director will be accountable for ensuring optimum performance results through successful implementation of comprehensive programs, initiatives, and strategies.
1. Direct all property operations within assigned portfolio to ensure all Company financial and business objectives are achieved.
2. Maximize NOI of assigned portfolio by managing occupancy at the maximum achievable rates
3. Ensure the effective execution of lease renewal strategies and resident retention/resident satisfaction plans.
4. Accountable for portfolio operations functioning within the established/budgeted financial parameters.
5. Review and approve advertising campaigns and marketing strategies to optimize market position, increase traffic velocity, and sustain high occupancy levels
6. Provide leadership, mentorship and guidance to Property Managers in the execution of their daily responsibilities and execution of critical internal processes.
7. Build productive working relationships with suppliers, internal business partners, and on-site staff.
8. Implement organization policies and goals
9. Support and communicate company goals and initiatives, promote company programs, and act as an ambassador of the company
10. Utilize available Property Management software platform and additional technology in the successful and efficient execution of this key leadership role.
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or higher education in marketing with knowledge and experience of
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in residential property management and a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Regional leadership role
• eight to ten years in a regional property supervisor role with progressive supervisory experience
• Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions
• Attention to detail with great organizational skills
• Capable of performing duties with limited supervision
• Imperative ability to meet deadlines
• Real estate license (if required by state)
• Other license and/or certifications as required by state law
• Must maintain professional appearance
• 40% travel required