About the Role:
Reporting to the CFO, this customer experience-focused Senior Accountant position is a high-impact, high-visibility role that will support the growth of the organization. This person will be an accomplished professional that can demonstrate proficiency across a variety of accounting expertise: from (but not limited to) accounts payable to reviewing financial statements for accuracy to financial planning & analysis to KPIs. The successful candidate should be able to show their ability to offer accounting services for multiple types of businesses simultaneously. In other words, you should be able to exhibit your capability to move between many different internal clients and be able to handle sometimes conflicting priorities. As a “roll up your sleeves” leader, monthly reporting, bank reconciliation, business coaching and preparing documentation are critical skills that will lead to success in this role. You should be able to interpret data to make sound recommendations on how to reduce costs and enhance revenue while having exceptional communication skills up, down and across the organization. Finally, though this is currently an Individual Contributor role, this will eventually become a leadership role over time. As such, your ability to show team leadership would be highly coveted.
- Provide Sound Business Recommendations – as a data-driven/metrics-oriented leader, you will be instrumental in driving fiduciary responsibility for both the company and the Franchisee, contributing to a culture of mutual benefit. Your use of data/metrics will show by example how important it is as a customer-focused thought leader to drive financial consistency that leads toward growth by making sound business recommendations.
- Deliver Accounting Excellence – your proficiency across multiple accounting disciplines will be utilized to support and advance the company philosophy and create a culture of accountability and business success. Furthermore, your ability to educate, coach and counsel up, down and across the organization will further advance the brand as a champion in early childhood education daycare.
- Functional and Team Leadership – providing effective accounting coaching/counseling positions you as a subject matter expert (SME); your ability to deliver sound accounting advice founded in solid financial and business principles earns you the right to lead the function and cross-functional colleagues. It also allows for the opportunity to drive enterprise cohesion a well as provide the opportunity for innovation and improvement.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Multi-Company Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Monthly Reporting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Documentation Prep
- KPI and Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Cross Department Project Management
- Long-Term Career Growth and Trajectory
- Tremendous opportunity to drive accounting innovation and strategic transformation
- Opportunity to work for a very successful, growing, well-reputed organization and industry leader with a long history of customer centricity
- Attractive total compensation package