Blue Rock Search has recently been engaged by one of our top clients, a mature and successful Global QSR Franchisor, to identify their next Senior Counsel, Technology & Digital. This highly integral role will be responsible for structuring, drafting, negotiating, and analysis of agreements for the procurement of global and domestic technology products and service supporting consumer, franchisee, and corporate programs and initiatives, such as Remote Order (e-commerce channels), Restaurant Technologies, Off-Premise Innovation, and Enterprise Technology, among others. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader and grow your career.
- Review, draft, and negotiate legal terms, both for complex and routine contracts attending technology products and services, e.g., software licensing and support, delivery of anything (software, platform, infrastructure, hardware, data) as a service, equipment purchase and maintenance, consulting, professional and other service agreements.
- Provide legal advice concerning business to business agreements as well as business to consumer relationships, including in relation to software and hardware supply, outsourcing, data rights, development agreements, cloud and as-a-Service agreements, and other contracts.
- Identify and engage appropriate stakeholders and subject matter experts on Legal, Risk, Technology, Tax, and business teams to escalate issues.
- Juris Doctorate (JD) degree with at least 5+ years of attorney experience in technology and commercial transactions
- Exceptional communications, drafting, and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with data protections and privacy issues and concerns in the context of domestic and international technology and commercial transactions
- 4+ years’ experience in a top law firm; In-House experience is a plus
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/