Our client is looking for a Compensation Executive to join the Global Total Rewards team. Given their current high-velocity/high-change environment, they are seeking a Senior Director, Compensation Programs to lead the design, communication and administration of global compensation programs and processes in areas such as compensation planning, base pay structure, annual salary survey submissions, developing training collateral, branding of compensation programs, global pay equity philosophy and compliance, key compensation initiatives, and the development of processes and workflows to enhance the efficiency of the team. This role is expected to partner across the Compensation team and is responsible for understanding the goals of the business, managing timelines needed to deliver results for the business, and possessing a thorough understanding of impacts, issues and requirements for all Rewards initiatives.
The successful candidate must have deep subject matter expertise in broad-based compensation programs and possess the ability to: evaluate longer term implications of comp programs, juggle multiple tasks, handle sensitive information, demonstrate sound problem-solving and prioritization skills, manage details, and deliver results on a company-wide scale in a constantly evolving, fast-moving, results-oriented organization.
- Org Communications: Partner with the Global Compensation leadership team to develop and implement a proactive communication plan for the Global Compensation function that directly speaks to the strategic direction of the business and to holistically delivering a positive employee experience.
- Performance Management Re-Design: Lead the implementation of redesigned global performance management process, systems and tools.
- Global Comp Plan Design: Partner with the Executive Director Global Compensation to analyze competitiveness of compensation programs globally and define the roadmap required to achieve the company’s global growth goals. Leverage deep subject matter expertise to execute comprehensive assessment of current broad-based compensation systems.
- Global Compensation PMO: Partner with the Global Compensation leadership team in the successful development of a fully integrated Global Compensation Strat Plan that ensures seamless, timely communication and roll-out of all Global Compensation programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrated expertise in database management, spreadsheet software, and HCM software platforms required (prior Workday experience highly preferred).
- Able to independently drive projects to completion.
- Builds strong justification to support recommendations and effectively communicates to decision-makers.
- Possess seasoned expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Must possess strong time management skills.
- Team player who can easily handle shifting priorities, multi-tasking in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Motivated and willing to take initiative.
Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business.
- 14+ years of relevant experience in the Compensation field. An MS degree can be substituted for 1 year of related experience.
- Previous experience in Global organizations with 5,000 or more employees. Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and HCM software platforms (Workday highly preferred).
- CCP/GRP certification or course completion desired