As a member of the HR Leadership Team, reporting to the VP People & Culture, the Senior Director Talent Acquisition will be a key strategic partner to the company's leadership team, developing operational excellence, including integrated scalable programs, as well as mindsets and strategies that enable the company to attract and hire the best talent in the world. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact within a high-growth company that is fundamentally changing and challenging existing paradigms in immunotherapy.
- Assess & Shape TA Function: Conduct full audit of TA functional needs, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify skills gaps, inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points. Define TA strategy and organize and scale the TA function to meet the company's high-growth staffing goals.
- Recruitment Marketing & Inclusion: Leveraging social media, digital/print collateral, and community partnerships, tap into diverse talent channels and cultivate memorable candidate connections with the brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies. Ensure a commitment to inclusion is woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities.
- Build Partnerships with business leaders and HR peers, across a range of disciplines and geographies. Initiate and leverage external strategic partnerships (e.g. academic institutions, trade associations, professional networking groups, etc.). Evaluate, select, and manage vendors (recruitment agencies and search firms); assess and measure effectiveness by tracking production metrics against TA goals & budget; ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- Talent Analytics: Leverage technology to define, track, and regularly communicate relevant KPIs to the ELT. Leverage metrics, data, and dashboards to influence talent conversations and manage ELT expectations. Analyze market relevance and competitiveness of current TA programs.
- Partner with Business Leaders and peers in the HR function to ensure achievement of the company’s aggressive employee growth goals.
- Set the strategic and operational direction for the Talent Acquisition function, including structure, data/metrics, and technology.
- Provide leadership and coaching to direct reports and continue to build a highly capable team.
- Create and drive diverse hiring via innovative sourcing, diverse slates, and panels.
- Build long-term strategic relationships with external partners in the areas of executive search, social media, and industry-relevant talent communities and labor markets around the world.
- Ensure continuity and consistency of candidate attraction strategy, company culture, and recruiting best practices.
- BS or BA degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business. Master’s degree highly desired
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition and/or HR, preferably within a global, highly matrixed organization. Minimum of 5 years of staffing/TA team leadership experience, preferably global
- High preference for candidates with previous clinical recruiting experience
- In-depth knowledge of Talent Acquisition nuances and best practices in analytics and reporting
- Demonstrated success designing, building, and flawlessly executing a TA Strategy for organizations during periods of high growth (building models that can scale)
- A business partner mindset with the experience and confidence necessary to work with senior executives, HR leaders, and employees at all levels to deliver results
- An experienced leader, accountable for coaching, developing, progressing, and retaining employees within the function
- High business acumen with the ability to translate business objectives into Talent Attraction priorities
- Opportunity to design, stand up, and lead a best-in-class TA function.
- Opportunity to join, at ground-level, a high-growth biotech disruptor revolutionizing the treatment of autoimmune and degenerative diseases through regulatory T cell therapies.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term growth within the broader HR function.