About the Role
With our client's continued global growth, the People function is seeking a Senior Director, Total Rewards to oversee the delivery of creative, differentiated compensation and benefits solutions on a global scale. As a member of the Global HR Leadership team, reporting directly to the VP Total Rewards & HR Operations, the incoming Senior Director, Total Rewards will jointly set the strategy for our broad-based compensation programs to deliver a “best-in-class” employee experience, while demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across all functions, s/he will drive the efforts to design and implement solutions that will enhance our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. This individual will be empowered to grow and manage a high-performing team and partner strategically with key stakeholders on a broad range of compensation initiatives.
- Functional Assessment: Partner with the VP Total Rewards to execute a full assessment of total rewards function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify needs, growth areas, and pain points – make recommendations and jointly define Total Rewards Strategy and goals.
- Comp Plan Design & Communication: Partner with the VP Total Rewards and Chief People Officer to lead the development of a fully integrated Compensation Strat Plan. Execute Pay Equity Study; partner with Chief Technology Officer to drive comprehensive assessment and redesign of “Tech Talent” comp strategy; and define the roadmap and communications plan required to achieve the company’s global growth goals and increase competitiveness of comp structures.
- Total Rewards Communications Strategy: Develop and implement a proactive communication plan for the Global Total Rewards function, directly supporting and driving the strategic direction of the business to support the holistic delivery of a positive employee experience.
- Executive Compensation: In partnership with VP Total Rewards, Chief People Officer, the ELT, and external consultants, jointly lead the design and implementation of executive comp strategy, including the design, implementation, communication, and administration of all equity and cash comp programs. Partner with ELT to develop materials for Compensation Committee meetings, actively engaging with Committee members on all pre/post-Board Meeting follow-up action items.
- Partner with VP Total Rewards and Chief People Officer to evaluate and evolve a Global Total Rewards function while supporting & driving transformation and enterprise-wide OKRs.
- Join a $1B publicly traded, global leader in SaaS technology experiencing hypergrowth and new market penetration.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.