About the Role
As a member of the HR leadership team, the Senior HR Business Partner is a high-impact role supporting the rapid growth of the Services organization. We are looking for an accomplished HR leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” to ensure our Global People strategy and framework is aligned and relevant to the growth ambitions of our company. Furthermore, the successful candidate will have highly developed skills in the areas of COE partnership, change leadership, talent management, organizational development/design, organizational culture, employment law, and employee engagement.
- Business Partnerships: Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with the SVP Services, business leaders, and HR COE peers. Assess needs for the Services function and make recommendations, inclusive of organizational design, talent management, succession planning, and performance management.
- Services HR Planning: Partner with SVP Services and his leadership team to define roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs and functional improvements required to expand the organization's Services function, enable future business growth, and facilitate seamless integration of acquisitions, expansion into new geographies and market segments.
- Experience & Culture: In collaboration with business leaders and people managers, identify, develop, and deploy employee experience programs and campaigns that unify and harmonize company culture and foster retention, engagement, and a sense of belonging across a geographically dispersed and culturally/ethnically diverse employee population. Coach/guide leaders and associates to ensure alignment between our stated values and behaviors.
- TA Strategy & Execution: In partnership with the Talent Acquisition COE, design and launch a TA plan that can quickly ramp and scale the Services organization to meet business needs. Drive a hiring experience that cultivates memorable candidate connections, creates passionate brand stewards, and ushers in a new generation of talent that is fully aligned with the company’s culture/ values.
- Opportunity to support high-priority Services organization and help scale the wider business.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth, highly acquisitive, $800M+ tech/SaaS organization.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within broader HR function.