About the Role
As a Sr. HR Manager, you would report to the Regional HR Director and act as an advisor and strategic partner on all human resources-related issues and activities, including leadership and organizational development, succession planning, performance management, compensation, employee relations, employee engagement, and talent recruitment. Additionally, you would provide strong leadership for the facilities' HR teams and build deep relationships with the site operations leadership. As part of the HR leadership team, you would partner with business leaders and HR team and utilize the collective experiences and knowledge to improve the company's people processes.
- HR Projects & Programs: In collaboration with business leaders, manage the resolution of complex employment matters, including union avoidance, investigations, complaints, performance management, and dispute resolution. Provide SME advice, counsel, and hands-on support to leadership, ensuring compliance with company policies and all federal/state/local employment laws.
- Talent Management: Learn the business, industry, and culture. Build partnerships with business leaders & HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs, initiatives, and functional improvements. These programs should be tailored to the unique challenges of the industry, foster a positive organizational culture, and support business objectives.
- Employee Relations/Compliance: Learn the business, industry, and culture. Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with business leaders, employees, HR peers, and other key stakeholders.
- Analytics & Dashboards: Identify, develop, and deploy employee experience programs and campaigns that unify and harmonize the "old & new"cultures and foster retention, engagement, and a sense of belonging. Coach/guide leadership and supervisors into alignment to ensure a united front.
- Opportunity to support the company's largest plant: over $1B revenue and 1200+ employees.
- Opportunity to join a $5B+ publicly traded, global leader in food production with over 15,000 employees worldwide.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function