13 Apr Senior Human Resources Business Partner
About the Role
Our client is looking for a an Executive HRBP R&D to join their team during this period of high-growth, high-change and innovation in their business. As a member of the Global HR leadership team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the R&D business partner is a high-impact role supporting the rapid growth of the research and development organization. They are looking for an accomplished and transformative HR leader with a strategic mindset and willingness to "roll up their sleeves” to ensure the Global People strategy and framework is aligned and relevant to the scientific ambitions of our company. Furthermore, the successful candidate will be an innovative thought leader with highly developed skills in the areas of COE partnership, change leadership, talent management, organizational development/design, organizational culture, employment law and employee engagement.
- Business Partnerships: Establish, build and leverage positive working relationships with the Chief Science Officer (CSO), R&D leadership and peer HR leaders. Assess needs for R&D function and make recommendations, inclusive of organizational design, talent management, succession planning and performance management.
- R&D HR Planning: Partner with R&D leadership team and HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs and functional improvements that support achievement of the R&D organization’s talent/business objectives.
- Assess People Function: Collaborate with Chief People Officer and HRLT peers to define and implement the HR Service Delivery Model, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools and talent. Identify skills gaps, process inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points.
- HR Analytics: Partner with HR COE leaders to drive the cross-functional utilization of KPIs, analytics and dashboards to influence R&D People decisions and proactively manage executive leadership expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Masters highly desired.
- Minimum 10 years’ professional-level HRBP experience, with a minimum 3 years of R&D or Technical client experience.
- A strategic thinker, inspiring leader, effective manager and team player
- Maturity of temperament; able to render a calm stabilizing presence without compromising influence and authority.
- Strong negotiating, influencing and consulting skills.
- Experience developing solutions to a wide range of highly complex problems, which require an in-depth degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passionate about people and culture, with an emphasis on inclusion.
- Demonstrate credibility, integrity and trust.
- Collaborative and capable of creating opportunities that facilitate buy-in and teamwork.
- Lead innovation and constantly drive results – a disruptor who thinks bigger, beyond incremental improvement.
Opportunity to lead the R&D HRBP function for a high-growth, global organization disrupting the $1.4T meat industry and revolutionizing the future of food.