11 Dec Senior Leasing Manager
One of our key clients is looking for their next Senior Leasing Manager. This mature and successful Global QSR Franchisor has substantial development ahead of them. This person will be responsible for coordinating the acquisition, negotiation and execution of all new leases and lease renegotiation for the assigned territory.
This is a remote position that can be based anywhere in the continental US.
- This person will be responsible Coordinating the acquisition, negotiation and execution of all new leases and lease renegotiation for the assigned territory and will work closely with Director of Operations, RVP, Director of Development, franchisees and HQ staff to ensure that leases are handled properly.
- Read, review, and analyze leases.
- Prepare all lease documentation for the territory development team.
- Handle the negotiation, review and processing of all new leases.
- Handle the renewal and renegotiation of all existing leases. Assist store owners in renegotiating existing leases to improve terms and increase store profitability.
- Oversee approval of new locations and ensure that leases meet company policies and procedures.
- Assist and answer queries from Franchisees, HQ departments, landlord’s and franchisee’s legal representation on specific and general leasing and legal matters.
- Act as the liaison between legal representatives, property agents, banks/accountants, etc. in regards to brand leasing requirements.
- Analyze prospective lease terms and financial information to determine long term profitability of a potential lease.
- Compile and present monthly leasing activity reports
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/