Reporting to the VP People & Culture, the Senior Manager, Talent Management will lead the talent management, leadership development, and learning agenda for the organization. This role is responsible for providing leadership for enterprise talent development strategies which build an organizational commitment to talent and leadership development. The focus is on optimizing people processes, systems, and culture to accelerate business performance as well as to promote and foster an inclusive culture where all employees can leverage their unique talents. The incoming leader will be responsible for developing and delivering talent solutions that drive individual and team performance to achieve company initiatives in alignment with the mission, values, and culture.
- Talent Strategy: Partner with VP People & Culture to design, develop, and implement the 3-year talent management and learning strategy for the organization. Create and implement a talent roadmap with programs to support evolving organizational requirements that: enhance the effectiveness of leaders, individuals, and teams; increase organizational capacity; and accelerate business progress on strategic initiatives.
- Learning & Development: Partner with VP People & Culture on the design, development, and implementation of a “Learning Agenda” for the organization.
- Org Consulting: Provide direction and ensure alignment between broad talent management and organizational objectives. Create tools, resources, and education to enable successful execution of an L&D strategy, including e-learning, classroom courses, workshops, and other trainings.
- Culture & Values: In partnership with VP People & Culture, functional peers, and ELT, create, implement, and integrate leadership and employee behaviors that support company values and serve as the foundation for the TM strategy. Collaborate across HR to integrate behaviors into the full employee life-cycle, from TA & onboarding to development, engagement, and retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred. Advanced degree in Organizational Development strongly preferred
- Minimum 8-10+ years of experience in Talent Management; Organizational Development & Design, Learning & Development; Change Management; and Employee Engagement
- Must have experience designing, building, and implementing L&D programs and OD function
- Experience in third party HR consultancy environment a definite plus
- Proficient in anticipating and understanding business needs and taking the initiative to drive solutions in effective value-added ways
- Experience facilitating meetings, planning sessions and training programs
- Senior-level verbal and written communication and presentation skills