Blue Rock Search has recently been engaged by our key client, a leading global QSR franchisor, to identify their next Senior Operations Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager oversees various projects and programs inside the four walls of the restaurant as assigned by the Director of Operations. A key member of the Operations Team, they will manager Operations projects, communications, and even be called upon to organize the yearly AOP process and to assist the Team in keeping to agreed upon budgets. They also work with the President of North America on weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings and updates pulling information from the Leadership Team and organizing into digestible format.
- Project Management - involving meeting set up, communications, and budget tracking.
- Budget organization & follow up: Review invoices for accuracy, complete check requests with proper coding. Track invoice expenses.
- Provide a very high level of support to the President of North America. Schedule and run Zoom and Teams calls when requested. Prepare and assist with PowerPoint Presentations. Pull together Executive updates.
- Manage the Brand’s Field Council group including scheduling regular calls and offsite meetings, building agendas, and following up on requests to and from the group.
Skills & Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Operations experience within the Restaurant or Franchise industry would be a plus
- Project Management skills with ability to work within agile and waterfall scenarios
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Working knowledge of Zoom and Teams conferencing platforms
- Knowledge of organization and departmental interdependencies
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Highly detail-orientated and hands-on
- Work well with people and have the ability to multitask
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/