About the Role
As a key member of the site leadership team, reporting to the Senior Director HRBP, the Human Resources Manager will assess and anticipate HR-related needs and work in collaboration with HR centers of excellence (COEs) to deliver value-added service to business clients and achieve talent goals necessary to sustain and drive business performance at the production facility. The site is a non-union, high-growth, high-priority business unit (currently at 400 employees; 6 production lines) and is forecasted to double in size within the next 18-24 months, both in employee headcount and in revenue/production. The incoming HRM must possess high EQ and act as an employee champion and change agent, while also implementing innovative and practical solutions through process, analytics, and KPIs.
- HR Projects & Programs: Learn the business, industry, and culture. Build partnerships with business leaders & HR peers to roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs, initiatives, and functional improvements. These programs should be tailored to the unique challenges of the industry, foster a positive organizational culture, and support business objectives.
- Employee Relations/Compliance: In collaboration with business leaders and people managers, develop and deploy programs that foster employee engagement and retention across a geographically dispersed employee population. Work with leaders to manage the resolution of complex employment matters, including investigations, complaints, performance management, and dispute resolution. Provide SME advice, counsel, and hands-on support, ensuring compliance with company policies and all federal/state/local employment laws.
- TA Strategy & Execution: Partner with hiring managers and TA COE to drive execution of TA roadmap that ensures achievement of the facility’s aggressive (2x employee increase) growth objectives and that can quickly ramp/scale to meet business needs. Imbed culture & belonging philosophy in all Talent Acquisition activities.
- Analytics & Dashboards: Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Lead and evolve an HR function supporting a 400-employee manufacturing site with 6 production lines, currently experiencing significant growth (2x projection in next 18-24 months).
- Opportunity to join a $2B+ publicly traded, high-growth industry leader with over 7,000 employees.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function