Sr. Director Talent & Org Capability
About the Role
The Sr. Director of Talent and Organizational Capability is responsible for providing direction for enterprise talent development strategies which build an organizational commitment to talent and leadership development. The focus is on optimizing people processes, systems, and culture to accelerate business performance as well as to promote and foster an inclusive culture where all employees can leverage their unique talents. This must be a dynamic individual with a high EQ who will enthusiastically build and deliver talent solutions that drive individual and team performance to achieve the company’s objectives in a manner reflective of our culture, mission, and values.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct comprehensive assessment of the company’s Talent Management tools inclusive of structure, process, tech, etc. Drive the transition and stand-up of an autonomous, stand- alone talent function across the global enterprise.
- Talent Roadmap: Provide thought leadership and best practice research to identify and design the 3-year talent management and learning strategy for the organization. Design and implement a talent roadmap with programs to support evolving organizational requirements with the goal to enhance the effectiveness of leaders, individuals, and teams, increase organizational capacity, and accelerate business progress on strategic initiatives.
- Top 100 Talent Planning: Leadership Development: Guide the strategy and design of enterprise-wide succession/leadership planning process to ensure an adequate supply of qualified, diverse candidates for future roles. Select effective systems to accurately assess talent, identify high potentials, and ensure leadership talent readiness for the organization.
- Business-first People Leader: Develop a deep understanding of the business, industry, and Spectrum organizational structure. Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with the CEO & ELT. Provide organizational consulting and recommendations to ensure scalability of talent and processes to deliver on the company’s operational and financial commitments.
- Lead transformation of complex, talent management function supporting over 12k employees.
- Opportunity to join a $3.1B publicly traded, innovative, global leader in consumer products doing business in 45 countries worldwide.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.