About the Role
With the rapid growth of the company, our client is seeking a SVP Talent Acquisition to drive execution of innovative talent attraction strategies, programs, and tools/technologies. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the SVP TA will lead a fast-paced, nationwide TA function to deliver, at scale, thought leadership around hiring process innovations, partnering with HR and business leaders across the organization to ensure the team delivers high-quality hires. This role will lead and drive recruiting/sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pipeline while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of game-changing talent.
- Build Partnerships: with ELT, Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, the Recruiting Team, and HR Peers across a range of disciplines and geographies. Initiate and leverage external strategic partnerships – e.g. with universities, industry associations, community orgs, etc. Evaluate, select, and manage vendors (recruitment agencies and retained/contingent search firms). Assess and measure effectiveness by tracking production metrics against TA goals & budget; ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- TA Roadmap, Process & Metrics: Partner with CHRO to analyze market relevance/competitiveness of TA programs and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth goals. Proactively identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver on hiring goals without having to scale deployed resources at a rate faster than the business is growing. Drive the development and cross-functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations.
- Digital Strategy & Recruitment Marketing: Lead the development and implementation of a digital strategy that taps into diverse talent channels and cultivates memorable candidate connections with the brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies. Ensure the company's culture & values are woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities.
- Assess/Shape Function & Team: Organize and scale the TA function to meet hypergrowth staffing initiatives. Build, engage, and develop the current team of high-performing staff in a fast-paced environment. Set team performance goals & metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure/manage progress.
- Transform, evolve, and lead a Global TA function and partner with CHRO on HR transformation.
- Opportunity to join a high-growth SaaS company disrupting the public health sector.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function