This position work with hiring managers and sourcers to develop creative strategies to find the best technical talent and supports specialized technical hiring across unique hardware/software initiatives and innovative technologies. The technology department/function is responsible for developing and building the software and hardware platforms that power our technical capabilities, its Infrastructure, and its family of apps, including Data Center, Core Systems Engineering, Foundation, Enterprise, Network Engineering, Connectivity, Privacy and Security teams) and the platforms of the future (Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Manage recruiting for multiple, sometimes complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches
- Coordinate closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with Technology department/function, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, HR, Compensation, and Diversity teams)
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates.
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience, with 2+ years technical recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams
- Experience influencing and driving towards results through data