About the Role
The VP, Human Resources Business Partner will play a critical role in shaping the performance and culture of the Manufacturing and Distribution team and aligning integration of the progressive data metrics and analytics into the greater company culture. This role will report directly to the CHRO. In collaboration with a seasoned group of functional leaders, the incoming VP, HRBP will lead the HR innovation/transformation efforts to shape the company into a modern manufacturing company. The VP, HRBP will be closely involved in the scaling of the HR strategy, ensuring we build the optimal teams and capabilities to deliver on our objectives. The VP, HRBP will be a collaborative partner to the leadership team and must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to support the growth of our business.
- Business Partnerships: Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with the ELT, HR team, and M&D leadership. This role will partner very closely with the SVP, HR and division President of the M&D organization to create a world-class people function.
- HR Strategy/Org Design: Partner with ELT, SVP, and HR peers to define the M&D HR Service Delivery Model, inclusive of structure, process, analytics, tools, and talent. Roadmap and drive the implementation of effective HR programs and functional improvements required to achieve the company’s financial goals and objectives, enable future business growth, and facilitate seamless expansion into new geographies and potential markets.
- Experience & Culture: In collaboration with business leaders, people managers, and BRGs, identify, develop, and deploy employee experience programs and campaigns that unify and harmonize company culture. Foster retention, engagement, and a sense of belonging across a geographically dispersed and culturally/ethnically diverse employee population. Coach/guide leaders and associates to ensure consistency between stated corporate values and behaviors.
- HR Analytics: Partner with HR COE leaders and ELT to drive the development and cross- functional utilization of scorecards, KPIs, and dashboards to proactively communicate relevant HR information, influence HR/business decisions, and manage leadership expectations. This role will help to align the greater organization.
- Lead continued transformation of complex M&D segment.
- Opportunity to join a $6B+ global leader in the facility services industry.
- High-visibility role with opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.