Blue Rock search has recently partnered with our client, an established and growing retail franchisor to identify their next Vice President of Franchise Sales. In this critical leadership role, you will be responsible for sales performance including creating and executing sales strategies, talent selection, developing sales training and tactics, and overall achievement of sales goals and objectives. They utilize an industry leading CRM and other technologies to enable sales team performance and track key performance indicators to enhance the sales process.
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Brand President and will collaborate with her on business development and sales strategy. You will provide interpretive feedback regarding the business development and lead generation process regarding campaigns, lead sources, and messaging. This role has a critical impact on the overall Company’s profitability as well as a key driver in their continued development and growth. They are growing rapidly and had the most successful year in their history in 2021 with a 44% increase in consumer spending, new marketing programs, and the addition of 47 new franchise locations.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies to drive closure rates.
- Manage the sales process and supervise the team including performance.
- Monitor sales KPI’s to identify opportunities for improvement and/or additional coaching, and report data to leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Work closely with HR to attract and obtain high-performing sales team members.
- Coach and develop the sales team to meet goals and objectives.
- Research, uncover, understand, and analyze priorities and programs that will help the team achieve goals.
- Drive a result focused culture, holding individuals accountable for their results and performance.
- In collaboration with and at the direction of the Brand President, develop and deploy business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
- Identify, develop, and implement tactics and processes for prospecting, communication, building report, closing techniques to further improve on the successful process in place today.
- 7 to 10 years leading or being a part of a successful franchise development team that consistently exceeded yearly sales goals
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent at building rapport with candidates, existing franchise owners and company employees
- Ability to follow a prescribed sales process
- Strong working knowledge of standard franchise documents
- High energy, positive outlook and can work collaboratively across departments
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/