Vice President of Franchise Sales & Development
Blue Rock search has partnered with our client, a multi-brand franchise company, to identify their first Vice President of Franchise Sales & Development. This individual would be responsible for the strategic growth and development of their Franchise Sales Organization (“FSO”) capabilities to serve and grow existing clients. They will also drive the sales process from lead generation and broker relations to close deals and sign agreements for new franchises, in addition to building and nurturing relationships throughout the entire franchise development process. As part of the leadership team, this individual must demonstrate strong business acumen to drive goal achievement for the organization.
- Build and manage a franchise sales and development team to drive growth strategy for multiple franchisor clients.
- Create a lead generation strategy for each franchisor client.
- Develop a robust relationship with the leading franchise broker organizations.
- Manage the franchise sales team to respond to all franchise inquiries and create a sales funnel of qualified leads by screening and evaluating qualified candidates.
- Guide all franchise candidates through the initial discovery process, including initial consultations, webinar presentations, FDD reviews, etc. with the goal of bringing a qualified percentage of candidates through to Discovery Day.
- Provide weekly departmental reporting to the CEO and provide bi-weekly lead status reporting to each franchisor.
- Collaborate with each franchisor on territory development by identifying potential sales markets.
- Negotiate with each candidate and the related franchisor, in order to bring successful and reasonable deals to closure.
- Work with attorneys to handle all closings.
- Conduct excellent communication with each franchisor to ensure that they are fully satisfied with the progress of their brand.
- Ensure that the entire franchise sales team conducts franchise sales utilizing the highest standards of ethics and to make sure the entire team follows all guidelines associated with franchise laws.
- Work with franchisors to conduct regular audits, monitor operational processes, and provide constructive feedback to franchisees, thereby ensuring uniformity across the business.
- Provide comprehensive training and development programs for franchisees.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- MBA is preferred in Business or equivalent experience.
- 10 years prior Franchise sales and management experience.
- Proven record Franchise sales growth and execution with long-term positive outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of franchise sales regulations and particularly FDD legal requirements.
- Excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills sufficient to communicate and interact effectively with clients, customers, and co-workers.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Ability to quickly learn Monday CRM system.
- Knowledge of sales tracking applications.
- Ability to manage a team of franchise sales experts.
- Ability to negotiate deals with candidates that are beneficial for all parties involved and communicate professionally with franchisors and their management staff.
- Ability to investigate the latest marketing channels for generating franchise sales leads.
- Ability to communicate on the phone using a telephone handset, headset, hand-held device, or other communication device provided.
- Outstanding people skills and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Available for occasional travel.
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong understanding of budgeting and business operations.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful demeanor with customers, co-workers, and management always.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/blue-rock-search/