About the Role
Having partnered with a world-renowned consulting firm in 2020 to define their new DEI strategy, workstreams, and three-year action plan, our client is now approaching the third year on their journey and seeking a proven DEI leader to carry the baton, as their current VP DEI has been promoted into the #2 HR role. The incoming VP DEI will serve as a change catalyst and DEI champion for the organization, building upon the foundation they've established on their path toward becoming a values-driven, diverse, and inclusive employer and franchisor. The VP DEI will partner with the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership, cross-functional teams, and Inclusion Resource Groups to drive the implementation of programs and initiatives that advance a culture of inclusion and belonging, and which serve the best interests of their employees, customers, shareholders, and franchisees.
- DEI/Culture Champion: Partner with Chief People & Diversity Officer to champion the organization's efforts to lead, drive, and manage the successful execution of the organization’s DEI action plans (i.e.talent integration, compliance, and employee awareness). Evolve and drive actionable, relevant metrics that support monitoring needs analysis, and strategic insights on DEI trends.
- HR Integration/Alignment: Partner with HR COE leaders and HRBPs to integrate DEI strategic intent and change impact throughout all core HR processes. Build DEI alignment and capability throughout the broader organization.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs): Serve as internal ERG ambassadors/advocates and leverage the ERG network to drive improvement throughout the organization. Lead and manage ERG governance processes and framework to ensure consistency in methodology, approach, and communication.
- Supplier Diversity: Assess and evaluate supplier/partner network to ensure alignment with the company's DEI vision, values, and goals (i.e. Are our external partners helping us become a better, more diverse & inclusive organization?).
- Opportunity to partner with the Chief People & Diversity Officer in leading DEI function and driving global, enterprise-wide cultural transformation.
- Join a $2B+ global leader in the restaurant industry with over 120,000 system-wide employees across 6000 locations.
- Continue professional growth and exposure as a DEIleader, with potential future career opportunities across the enterprise.