About the Role
Reporting to the Chief People & Diversity Officer, the VP Diversity & Inclusion will serve as a change catalyst and D&I champion along the organization's journey toward becoming a values-driven, diverse, and inclusive employer. Building upon an already strong, established foundation, the incoming D&I leader will partner with the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership, cross-functional teams, and Employee Resource Groups to drive the implementation of programs and initiatives that advance a culture of inclusion and belonging, and which serve the best interests of our employees, customers, shareholders, and franchisees.
- DEI/Culture Champion: Partner with Chief People & Diversity Officer to champion the organization's efforts to lead, drive, and manage the successful execution of DEI action plans (i.e. talent integration, compliance, and employee awareness). Evolve and drive actionable, relevant metrics that support monitoring, needs analysis, and strategic insights on DEI trends.
- HR Integration/Alignment: Partner with HR COE leaders and HRBPs to integrate DEI strategic intent and change impact throughout all core HR processes. Build DEI alignment and capability throughout the broader organization.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs): Serve as internal ERG ambassador/advocate and leverage ERG network to drive improvement throughout the organization. Lead and manage ERG governance processes and framework to ensure consistency in methodology, approach, and communication.
- Supplier Diversity: Assess and evaluate supplier/partner network to ensure alignment with the organization's DEI vision, values, and goals (i.e. Are our external partners helping us become a better, more diverse & inclusive organization?).
- Opportunity to partner with the Chief People & Diversity Officer in leading the D&I function and driving global, enterprise-wide cultural transformation.
- Join a $2B+ global restaurant leader with appx. 15,000 corporate employees globally.
- Continued professional growth and exposure as a DEI leader, with potential future career opportunities across the enterprise.