02 Dec VP Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
About the Role
Reporting to the Chief People & Diversity Officer, the transformational leader hired for this role will build upon the foundation our client has established on their journey towards becoming a values-driven, diverse, and inclusive employer and franchisor. Having partnered with a world-renowned consulting firm to define DE&I strategy, workstreams, and action plans, our client is now seeking a proven VP Diversity, Equity & Inclusion who will serve as a change catalyst and DE&I champion for the organization. S/he will partner with the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership, cross-functional teams, and ERGs to drive implementation of programs/initiatives which advance a culture of inclusion and belonging and which serve the best interests of the organization's employees, customers, shareholders, and franchisees.
- DE&I Strat Plan Implementation: Partner with Chief People & Diversity Officer to champion the organization’s efforts to lead, drive, and manage the successful implementation of DE&I action plans (i.e. talent integration, compliance, and employee awareness). Develop actionable, proactive metrics that support monitoring, needs analysis, and strategic insights on DE&I trends.
- Employee Resource Groups: Develop ERG governance and framework to ensure consistency in methodology, approach, and communication. Serve as internal ERG ambassador/advocate and leverage ERG network to drive improvement throughout the organization.
- Supplier Diversity: Assess and evaluate supplier/partner network to ensure alignment with PJ’s DE&I vision, values, and goals (i.e. are our external partners helping us become a better, more diverse & inclusive organization?).
- HR Integration/Alignment: Partner with HR COE leaders to integrate DE&I strategic intent and change impact throughout all core HR processes. Build DE&I alignment and capability throughout the broader organization.
- Opportunity to shape and lead the DE&I function for a $4B global industry leader.
- Opportunity to partner with the Chief People & Diversity Officer in driving an enterprise-wide cultural transformation.
- Continued professional growth and exposure as a high-profile DE&I/HR leader.