27 Jan VP Franchise Development
One of our key clients is looking for their next Vice President of Franchise Development. This Global Business Services Franchisor has substantial development ahead of them. This person will lead the company’s long term growth by setting the sales and development strategies and execution. They will improve systems and evolve the decision making for the Franchisee experience. This critical role is a member of the executive leadership team and comes with many long-term opportunities as the Franchise grows.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 7+ years Franchise Sales.
- 3+ years leading Sales and Development team.
- Retail and/or Business Services preferred.
- QSR or Full service hospitality helpful.
- Lead generation, CRM and sale’s systems leadership.
- Strategic and conceptual thinker.
- Transfer and conversion experience required.
- Full relocation assistance provided.
- Location in Michigan.