VP, Franchise Sales & Development
Blue Rock Search has partnered with a leading consumer services franchisor to identify their next VP of Franchise Sales & Development. This individual will be responsible for the strategic growth and development of the brand to expand their footprint. They will also drive the sales process from lead generation to closing deals and signing agreements for new franchises. In addition, the VP will focus on building and nurturing relationships throughout the entire franchise development process. As part of the leadership team, they must have strong business acumen to drive goal achievement for the organization.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all franchise inquiries and create a sales funnel of qualified leads by screening and evaluating qualified candidates based on their development capacity.
- Guide all franchise candidates through the initial discovery process to include initial consults and business presentations with the goal of bringing a qualified percentage of candidates through to Discovery Day.
- Provide weekly departmental reporting, planning, and coordinating meetings/events, making reminder phone calls and/or emails to franchise candidates.
- Partner with franchise candidates as they progress through the qualification and license granting process ensuring that all requirements are met, and documentation is received.
- Collaborate with executive team on territory development by identifying potential sales markets.
- Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure the ability to predict revenue opportunities and set proactive strategies.
- Manage and support all phases of the franchise development process, including market planning and site selection.
- Oversee franchisee relationships, location development, sales growth, profitability, franchise operations and training.
- Assess operational and financial capabilities of existing franchisees to help them grow with the brand.
- Build and manage a franchise sales and development team to drive growth strategy and support franchisees throughout the entire sales and operating cycle.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Always provide world class customer service.
- Reports to and perform duties under the direction of the CEO. Responsible for managing Franchise team and outside agencies/contractors.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Education and/or Experience
- MBA or equivalent experience
- 5 years prior Franchise sales and management experience
- Proven record Franchise sales growth and execution with long-term positive outcomes
- Strong knowledge of FDD legal requirements
- Outstanding people skills and the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to travel regularly
- Exceptional analytic and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong understanding of budgeting and business operations
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful demeanor with customers, co-workers, and management always