About the Role
Reporting to the CEO/Co-Founder, the Vice President Human Resources will play a critical role in shaping the performance and culture of our growing team of 160+ U.S. employees and further developing a best-in-class People & Culture team. This is a new & mission-critical role that will sit on our Executive Leadership Team. The incoming leader will drive all aspects of the People & Culture function: Talent Acquisition, People Ops, Learning & Development, Talent Management, Total Rewards, Diversity & Inclusion, and Workplace Experience. The incoming leader will be closely involved in the scaling of our company strategy, ensuring we build the optimal teams and capabilities to deliver on our objectives. S/he will be a collaborative partner to the leadership team and must be comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment to support the growth of our business.
- Business-first People Leader: Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with the CEO & ELT. Provide organizational consulting and recommendations to ensure scalability of talent and processes to deliver on operational and financial commitments.
- Assess & Shape the People & Culture Function: Conduct full assessment of People & Culture function, inclusive of strategy, structure, talent, and technology. Lead, mentor, and inspire People & Culture team in their efforts to support achievement of enterprise-wide OKRs.
- TA Strategy & Execution: Design/launch a TA roadmap that can quickly ramp and scale to meet business needs. Must be capable of managing internal TA resources as well as external vendor support in executing full lifecycle recruiting, from recruitment marketing to screening to onboarding. Imbed culture & belonging philosophy in all TA activities, cultivating memorable candidate connections, creating passionate brand stewards, and ushering in a new generation of talent.
- Total Rewards Design & Integration: Develop a fully integrated Global Total Rewards Strategy and define the roadmap required to achieve the company’s global growth goals. Lead the design and implementation of the equity compensation strategy, working in partnership with external consultants, including design, implementation, communication, and administration of an all-employee equity participation/eligibility programs.
- Lead, evaluate, and evolve a People & Culture function, while driving enterprise-wide OKRs.
- Join a $200M high-growth SaaS company disrupting the Recruiting/Staffing industry.
- High-visibility, high-impact, globally-facing role with opportunity for business-critical ELT & Board partnerships