About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer, this high-impact role will drive HR best practices across the enterprise and lead a team of HRBPs, providing support to a multi-site/multi-state, 25,000+ employee regional healthcare organization. The VP HRBPs will serve as the business partner to the Executive Leadership Team and key business leaders. S/he must be capable of partnering with peer COE leaders to influence change and ensure top-notch HR service delivery. The success measures of this role involve the collaborative delivery of the organization's people agenda and the achievement of desired business goals.
• Transform & Rebrand HRBP Function: Establish, build, and leverage positive working relationships with the Executive Leadership Team, business leaders, and HR peers. Conduct a full audit of the HRBP function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Partner with CHRO to define, operationalize, top-grade, and lead the HR Business Partner function.
• HR Org Design: Collaborate with CHRO, functional peers, and business leaders to develop and implement an enterprise-wide HR Service Delivery Model. Establish a functional framework that supports the achievement of the company's financial goals and objectives.
• Change/Implementation Management: Partner with CHRO and functional peers to leverage project management & change management tools to ensure the consistent/timely implementation of HR processes and initiatives.
• HR Analytics & Dashboards: Collaborate with HR Technology COE to develop and drive the cross-functional utilization of KPIs, analytics and dashboards to influence HR/business decisions and proactively manage executive leadership expectations.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management, business administration, healthcare administration, or related field is required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience: A minimum of 15 years of progressively responsible HRBP experience within large, complex, matrixed organizations; minimum of 5 years of team leadership experience.