06 Nov VP Talent Acquisition
About the Role
As a member of our client's HR Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the VP Talent Acquisition will be a key strategic partner, developing operational excellence including integrated scalable programs, as well as mindsets and strategies that enable them to attract and hire the best talent in the world. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact within a high-growth company that is fundamentally changing and challenging existing paradigms in the food industry.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition and/or HR, preferably within a global, highly matrixed organization. Minimum of 5 years of staffing/TA team leadership experience, preferably global.
- Strong preference for candidates with previous scientific recruiting background.
- BS or BA degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business. Master’s degree highly desired.
- Assess & Shape the TA Function: Conduct a full audit of the TA function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify skills gaps, inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points. Define short/mid/long-term TA strategy and goals and top-grade the function.
- Recruitment Marketing & Inclusion: Leveraging social media, digital/print collateral, and community partnerships, tap into diverse talent channels and cultivate memorable candidate connections with the employer brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction. Ensure that the company's commitment to Inclusion is woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities.
- Build Partnerships with business leaders and HR peers, across a range of disciplines and geographies. Initiate and leverage external strategic partnerships – e.g. with universities, industry associations, community/state orgs, etc. Evaluate, select, and manage vendors (recruitment agencies and retained/contingent search firms).
- TA Roadmap: Analyze market relevance, and competitiveness, of current Talent Attraction programs globally and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth goals. Leverage metrics, data, and dashboards to influence talent conversations and manage expectations from executive leadership.