23 Mar VP Talent Attraction
About the Role
As a member of the HR Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Vice President of Talent Attraction will be a key strategic partner, developing operational excellence including integrated scalable programs, as well as mindsets and strategies that enable us to attract and hire the best talent in the world. This is an opportunity to make a significant impact within a high-growth company that is fundamentally changing and challenging existing paradigms in the food industry.
- Assess & Shape the TA Function: Organize and scale the TA team to meet IF’s hypergrowth staffing initiatives. Conduct full audit of TA function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify skills gaps, inefficiencies, technology needs, and other pain points. Define short/mid/long-term TA strategy and goals and top-grade the function.
- Build Partnerships with business leaders and HR peers, across a range of disciplines and geographies. Initiate and leverage external strategic partnerships – e.g. with universities, industry associations, community orgs, etc. Evaluate, select, and manage vendors (recruitment agencies and retained/contingent search firms). Assess and measure effectiveness by tracking production metrics against TA goals & budget; ensure compliance with negotiated agreements.
- TA Roadmap: Analyze market relevance and competitiveness of current Talent Attraction programs globally and define TA Roadmap required to achieve the company’s aggressive growth goals. Leverage metrics, data and dashboards to influence talent conversations and manage expectations from executive leadership.
- Recruitment Marketing & Inclusion: Leveraging social media, digital/print collateral, and community partnerships, tap into diverse talent channels and cultivate memorable candidate connections with the IF brand that bolster value prop and talent attraction strategies. Ensure IF’s commitment to Inclusion is woven into the fabric of all recruitment marketing activities.
- Lead an 11+ person Talent Attraction team, partnering with Business Leaders and peers in the HR function to ensure achievement of the company’s aggressive employee growth goals.
- Set the strategic and operational direction for the Talent Attraction function, including structure, data/metrics and technology approach.
- Provide leadership and coaching to direct reports and continue to build a highly capable team.
- Create and drive diverse hiring via innovative sourcing, diverse slates and panels.
- Build long-term strategic relationships with external partners in the areas of executive search, social media and industry-relevant talent communities and labor markets around the world.
- Ensure continuity and consistency of candidate attraction strategy, company culture and recruiting best practices.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition and/or HR, preferably within a global, highly matrixed organization. Minimum of 5 years of staffing/TA team leadership experience, preferably global.
- High preference for candidates with previous scientific recruiting background.
- BS or BA degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business. Master’s degree highly desired.
- In-depth knowledge of Talent Acquisition nuances and best practices in analytics and reporting
- Demonstrated success designing, building, and flawlessly executing a TA Strategy for organizations during periods of high growth (building models that can scale).
- A business partner mindset with the experience and confidence necessary to work with senior executives, HR leaders, and employees at all levels to deliver results.
- An experienced leader, accountable for coaching, developing, progressing and retaining employees within the function.
- High business acumen with the ability to translate business objectives into Talent Attraction priorities.
Opportunity to build and lead the TA function for a high-growth, global organization disrupting the $1.4T meat industry and revolutionizing the future of food.