03 Nov VP Total Rewards
About the Role
As a member of the HR Leadership Team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Vice President of Total Rewards will be a key strategic partner to the leadership team and board of directors. This is an opportunity to design, develop, and implement a total rewards philosophy, architecture, and mindset across a high-growth company that is fundamentally changing and challenging existing paradigms in the food industry.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct full assessment of total rewards function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify needs, growth areas, and pain points – make recommendations and define TR strategy and goals.
- Comp Plan Design: Evaluate current compensation structure, and philosophy; recommend appropriate compensation strategy. Lead the organization in establishing a market-relevant short-term incentive plan for salaried employee population. Partner with the Sales organization to implement a sales comp framework. Revise, establish, and communicate comp guidelines for all comp-related activities.
- Executive Comp: Lead exec comp strategy, in collaboration with external consultants, including design, implementation, communication, and administration of programs. Partner with Chief People Officer to develop materials for comp committee meetings. Actively engage with comp committee members on all pre/post Board Meeting follow-up action items.
- Benefits Design: Partner with CPO, benefits brokers, and other business leaders to develop, execute, and communicate benefits programs. Own all program changes and new plan rollouts, from initial recommendations to employee messaging. Lead the selection and management of of all vendors, brokers, and administrative partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, HR or related field. Master's strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of compensation & benefits experience, preferably within a fast-paced, high-growth, matrixed global company.
- Minimum of 5 years of Total Rewards team leadership experience.
- CCP and/or GRP certification highly preferred.