Reporting to the SVP Human Resources, the Vice President of Total Rewards will be a key strategic partner to the leadership team and board of directors. This is an opportunity to design, develop and implement a total rewards philosophy, architecture and mindset across a high-growth company that is fundamentally changing and challenging existing paradigms. This position will build and lead a team, providing support to 9,000 employees. The Total Rewards leader will first seek to understand business needs and then quickly build highly productive relationships across a variety of stakeholder groups to accomplish objectives.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct full assessment of total rewards function, inclusive of structure, talent, culture, process, and technology. Identify needs, growth areas, and pain points – make recommendations and define TR strategy and goals.
- Compensation Plan Design: Evaluate current compensation structure & philosophy and recommend appropriate compensation strategy. Evaluate current job structures and families and recommend appropriate career ladders for functional organizations across the enterprise. Revise, establish, and communicate compensation guidelines for all compensation-related activities.
- Benefits Design: Partner with benefits broker, SVPHR, and CFO to develop, execute, and communicate key benefits changes. Oversee all program change or new plan rollouts. Oversee all program changes and new plan roll-outs, from making initial recommendations to successfully communicating to all levels of employees and independent advisors. Participate in the selection and management of all vendors, brokers, and administrative partners.
- Executive Compensation: Lead executive comp strategy, working in partnership with external consultants, including design, implementation, communication, and administration of programs. In partnership with SVPHR, develop materials for the Compensation Committee meetings. Actively engage with Compensation Committee members on all pre/post-Board Meeting follow-up action items.
- Project/Financial Management: Lead additional projects as requested, including planning and implementation, acquisition integrations, responding to reporting requirements, and performing cost/benefit analysis. Proactively partner with Finance department on budgeting and accrual of all total rewards programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 15 years of compensation & benefits design expertise, including executive, equity, and sales compensation, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional), GRP (Global Renumeration Professional) certifications are a strong plus, and/or CEBS (Certified Employee Benefits Specialist).
- Demonstrated experience in compensation analysis, trends, HRIS & best practices
- Demonstrated experience in leading and designing HR Shared Services, and overseeing Payroll
- Demonstrated excellence in vendor management, project management, problem analysis and resolution