About the Role
With the hyper-growth of the organization, the People function is seeking a Vice President of Total Rewards to oversee the building and delivering compensation and benefits solutions globally. As a member of the Global HR Leadership team, and reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, the incoming Total Rewards leader will set the strategy for our broad-based compensation programs to deliver a competitive and scalable employee experience, while partnering with leaders and demonstrating ongoing ROI. Working with HR and business leaders across all functions, s/he/they will drive the efforts to design and implement solutions that enhance our ability to attract, engage, and retain talent. This individual will be responsible for growing and managing a high-performing team and partnering with key stakeholders throughout the business. The VP, Total Rewards must be a self-starter who thrives in a collaborative environment, is comfortable operating in a constantly evolving, fast-moving, results-oriented organization, and has a firm grasp of compensation and benefits subject matter across multiple countries and cultures.
- Functional Assessment: Conduct an assessment of the Total Rewards function, inclusive of talent, organization structure, core processes, and technology. Identify needs, growth areas, and pain points then make and implement recommendations to support the company’s goals.
- Compensation Plan Design & Comms: Partner with the CPO to prioritize and lead the development of scalable, repeatable processes and compensation practices. Partner with functional leaders to identify compensation pain points and propose and implement solutions. Build and implement compensation structures that can serve as a strong foundation and scale with the company. Develop and implement a proactive Global Total Rewards communication plan.
- Compensation Rigor and Growth Planning: In partnership with CEO, CPO, and C-staff, lead the design and implementation of compensation programs with operational rigor, and be prepared to evolve programs as the company grows and changes. Collaborate with international, finance, and legal stakeholders to ensure compliance.
- Executive Compensation & IPO Planning: In partnership with CEO, CPO, and external consultants, lead the design and implementation of pre/post-IPO executive comp strategy, including design, implementation, communication, and administration of all equity and cash comp programs. Partner with ELT to develop materials for Compensation Committee meetings, actively engaging with committee members on all pre/post-board meeting follow-up action items.
- Lead, evaluate, and evolve a Global Total Rewards function and partner on HR and company transformation.
- Join a high-growth, private tech company disrupting the software testing & automation industry.
- High-visibility role with the opportunity for long-term career growth within the broader HR function.